Pin It

code blue


They say that the beginning of the year will pave the way on how the rest of your year would turn out. I thought "yeah right!" but a part of me is wondering if that is true because if it is then I am up to a troubled year...
After being booted from a company where I worked 3 years 10 months and 28 days I find myself a jobless dependent on my parent's financial support. I have been living a normal life — being able to sleep at nights and celebrate Christmas with my dad and sister while enjoying New Year at Boracay, reading books without the worry that I have work later. But this is not something I fantasized doing at the age of 28. I need to work. I need to work! I NEED TO WORK.
My father is not too happy with me going back to work. He is afraid I will be stuck being a call girl and he doesn't think it is a real job. He dreamt of me as an architect or a cardiothoracic surgeon or a top notch executive. Working in a call center even if I was a manager is not a real job for grown ups. So I am stuck. How can I bite the hand that feeds me. I console myself with the thought that I am still doing what he likes anyway which is starting my papers to go to Canada. I could probably still apply. After I get over my phobia with my two fallen angel bosses who expected me to pull bunnies out of hats.
In the mean time, I’ll be staying here (Boracay) in an extended period because my sister and her husband is going to Bacolod. I’m gonna babysit my niece. *evil laugh*
But I will do whatever I could to make this year better. I need to work.
Digg!

0 tried to make D happier: