Pin It

ill-effects of buying

I didn’t think I would accumulate so much cards since living here. It’s been only six months and I have so far five, no, make it six membership cards (I got another one today), three airline miles cards, health card and SIN card, a passport, a credit card, Tim card and a debit card have been crammed in my brown wallet they’re like sardines. With all those cards you’d think I have wads of dollars in my wallet too. But I’ve lost quite a number of wallets in the past that taught me to not to put cash in my wallet. Also, there’s really no point for me in carrying so much cash when you can just pay almost everything in plastic.


But seriously, I need a new wallet. A wallet that will hold all the cards. And a bag that can be crammed with almost everything I bring to work everyday. So I did something I’ve never done before and spent two hundred dollars to buy one each. I know! I know! It’s f*@&^#! expensive! It’s so expensive I won’t even tell my mother. I can already hear her bitching about me spending my money irrationally. And even if there is a rationale behind the bag and the wallet, the cost for her is still, well... a cost. B

ut I comfort myself that the bag is classic enough and sturdy enough even if I use it every day.


So presenting the two hundred dollar worth wallet and bag...

Now the only thing I’m worried about (besides my mother’s reaction when she sees it in July) is someone stealing it when I walk downtown Cebu when I get home.

Digg!

0 tried to make D happier: