Pin It

in detail

Your inner 'type A' personality is coming out full force right now, which could make this day go really well or really badly. It pretty much all depends on the people around you. If you'll be dealing with folks who don't like to be told what to do, your ferocious organizational energy could make some waves. But if you'll be with people who are eager to hear your good ideas, things should go along quite swimmingly. Make sure you know your audience today!

I'm irritated with one of my duckies. Midge (which isn't her real name of course) is getting to my nerves. But I don't want to snap at her or get pissed. I don't want to lose my temper. But today I can sense the devil and angel are arguing on the top of my head each one wanting my attention. And as much as I try not to, today I'm listening to the guy holding the pitchfork.
Digg!

0 tried to make D happier: