Pin It

happy. candles. and cake.

It’s seven thirty in the evening. Time for bed. But my hair is still wet, I just got off the shower. Making the most of everything I try to let my fingers type as fast as it can go (which is really not fast at all) and write about recent events...


Yesterday - I invited my super for late lunch on Tuesday, but she couldn’t make it. She asked if it can be Wednesday instead. Great. When Miss Germany found out, she wanted to join. Awkward. But late lunch date was suppose to happen with my other housemates which makes it neutral. I was already conjuring up reasons to run and hide in my room after lunch while I leave my other housemates to be the one to entertain. Getting home around noon the my housemates were not there. Hmmm. We, my other housemates who will not entertain, were thinking they went to Costco to buy lunch for our guests. But as 12 became one in the afternoon I had a feeling those two bailed. It looks like I will have to be the sole hostess for this date! Did I say this is awkward? Now I had only thirty minutes to give myself some pep talk. In thirty minutes, I will get myself into a sticky situation. How to you entertain someone you deliberately don’t talk to for the past two months? How do you smile and be genial to someone you want to smack? I could, if I’m made from plastic. So there I was watching Apollo 13 rerun when it dawned to me to let it slide. Maybe, just maybe she’ll treat me better after. At the same time I opened our front door their car pulled up the driveway and there I was smiling. I watched her from the corner of my eye as I greeted our super. She looked like a fish out her bowl. Awwwww. I smiled at her and told them to come over the dining area as the food is ready. Overall, no knives showed their aerodynamic capabilities. No harsh words churned acid on the table. Everything turned out fun. And I had fun too. She even brought cake for dessert! Isn’t it sweet? Or maybe that was just the glucose in my blood talking. My super told me that on their way to the house Miss Germany asked our super if she had a clue why I was mad at her. My ever faithful super assured her I wasn't mad at her but someone else. When they drove off after that date, Miss Germany said our super was right, I wasn't mad at all. Now I feel guilty. Need more cake to ease it off.


Today - It’s T’s Birthday! Happy Birthday T! Go get your birthday suit on and let’s party like a rockstar! I made a table for you. But I get to use it. Coz’ sharing is caring sweetie. :)


Tomorrow - Kitty Kat turns twenty! Can’t wait to see all the pictures of her gifts. She received tons of gifts. Some quirky. Some small. Some mailed with bubble wrap. Some too big to even wrap. I hope to see the pics soon.


Oh, it’s eight now. Really have to get my sleep. Later!

Digg!

0 tried to make D happier: