Pin It

remotely controlled

Wasn’t it just recently when I posted a blog about me never doing new year’s resolutions? Really when you get to my age it seems like time is very fleeting. A part of me just wants to hold onto particular moments of 2009 and wish there is Rewind button besides a Pause.


I think last year went by too fast and too intensely. Not all parts of it were fun, especially at work and some on my personal life. A few were actually quite distasteful and swear never to do again. But overall I think I learned from most of it, if not entertained me the least.


Since there is no other buttons in life but Play and Stop, its quite inevitable but to let it keep on rollin’. I can’t mostly choose the scenes that will unfold in the next three hundred sixty-one days but I could at least enjoy them. And have faith that things will turn out well for me.


Oh, and here’s to my third year in writing on this blog. So cheers, let’s make this a great year : )
Digg!

0 tried to make D happier: