Pin It

atypical trimester


I love my little hole in the Internet.

Even though it’s been let’s see  "too long" seems to be the appropriate number. And to answer a few questions: No, I have not conceived and given birth with the amount of time I haven't blogged and Yes, I did go thru some life changing events.

someecards.com - Sorry my seasonal affective disorder lasts all year round
Believe me when I say, I feel guilty for not blogging. It's like forgetting-to-pick-up-your-own-kid-in-school-guilty that a lot of instances I have thought of shutting down this blog coz I can be a coward sometimes. And  Bhasn't been helpful either as he never ceases to point at the obvious whenever he checks on my blog. It's not as if I have bajillion followers who go to this puny space in the world wide web to get their daily fix of bitchy me, but even if I know it's probably just a handful of people who check my blog and read my rants posts either lacks the passion to write most things that goes thru my life or I tend to protect my privacy so much.

Anyway. To give a run down of the things that happened the past nine months here is a list of what happened (in no particular order):
|I got married!!! Yay! Got hitched to my best friend  Bso I am now a Missus! It's still something I am getting used to since were still physically separated by a huge land mass. 
|I am now a Canadian immigrant. That was something of a close call actually. I didn't know that I had to stay single until I do my landing in Canada or they'll cancel my immigrant status. God is gracious in my life though and I was able to process my landing 2 days before our wedding.
|Celebrated Christmas. I have a surrogate Filipino family (they're actually the parents of my landlord) and this past Christmas was so far the best Christmas I've celebrated with them since I've moved in this place. Plus, I learned to bake Ube Macapuno Cake. 
|No Philippine trip.  B and I was really hoping to go to the Philippines after our wedding but since I had to process my landing and I wasn't sure if my passport was going to make it in time for our vacation, we opted to postpone our trip until after I move in with him.
|Lost two friends. One was because I chose not to deal with the drama. The second was because she didn't treat me as friend... it was a one way street.
|Moved to a different store. Ah, that's all I can say about work.
|Restarted an herb garden. Just five herb  varieties this time and primarily on those I really use. I am just confused with my sage though... coz the leaves don't look like anything in the pictures I see online.

So there it is... the past nine months (without the stress). My birthday is happening in two days. I'm stoked! This year so much has happened and so much more things are bound to... I just hope I'd have the tenacity to take time and blog about it.

0 tried to make D happier: