Pin It

between Botox and Unwanted Hair Removal

Today was my second day at my new job. A job that has more computers than employees in the office. The number of colleagues I've met would not even go beyond the number of digits in my right hand. They are however a better bunch than (some) people I've worked for and with in my previous job. There are no whiners, stabbers, gossip mongers and delusional employees in this company. So far I haven't been introduced to anyone who smiles like a hyena. Then again who knows, two days may be too early for me to even make a comment.


And while I previously posted that I will not blog until I have installed Ubuntu 7.10, Honie kept asking me how's my job which has caused me to flub on not blogging. 


I shouldn't be wondering. There is always a check and balance for things --- matter vs. antimatter, light vs. dark, Christ vs. the anti-Christ, good vs. bad. And in my new job, this check and balance of things has occurred already. Yes there are no predatory employees and employers (which is GREAT!!!) but there is boredom which I have never experienced in two consecutive days in The Corporation (except when I was a new coach and the position didn't have a job description). 


The greatest challenge that I am battling in this new job is boredom. Which is making me shudder. If I am already bored and this is a new job, how much more 2 months from now. Fuck! 


It's very tempting to just close my eyes as the air conditioner hum and spend the rest of the hours in sleep mode but I sit 3 feet away from the boss so it is torture to even try to think and read and click my mouse. I don't think I could take this any longer, something I shared with my colleague Cris.


I was thinking about taking a different job. Something more challenging. Something more stimulating. Sitting eight hours a day for five days makes me a prime candidate to the varicose vein club. Besides, there is another offer. I was contemplating on taking two jobs but I when I did the math, having six hours of sleep each day doesn't seem enticing. And while I boohooed on my dilemma thinking how screwed my brain will be a week from now because of boredom, an advertisement for Ruiz Derma caught my eye.


There between Botox and Unwanted Hair Removal was services for Vaginal Reconstruction. This made me laugh. Wow! Cosmetic surgery for the female genitalia... and I thought I had a dilemma. 

0 tried to make D happier: