Pin It

back side of facebook and some other blandness

For some weird reason I can't get in my Facebook. Hmmm... somehow my Safari wants me productive. Quite frustrating, this is. I want to open my Facebook and bug people! Now I have to resort to my Friendster account which is quite lame because then I can't send drinks to my friends or play games. I know I can add applications but I like the blandness of my Friendster account and do not plan to add any apps in it.

I guess this is so far the most boring post I will write. I meant to write about something and it has been sitting as a draft for more than a week now. But I can't bring myself to finis it. Part because it will be another angst-ridden tirade about the political system and justice system in the country and part because I am over-my-head-high in my deliverables.

Speaking of work. I don't know about you but one of my pet peeves are people who name drop. The most disgusting thing besides rape and eating pork and okay... alot more, but one of the most disgusting thing is talking to a person who name drops every person s/he knows who s/he thinks will make her/him be admired more. Ugh! Piggy-backing on someone else's name just to be known. What a moronic form of self-worth. It gives me much pain sitting and listening to a person who keeps on saying "the guy I know who is one of the richest..." or "this person I know really well who is so respectable..." I mean hello... I don't give a damn. I would sit and listen for five minutes just to be polite and then I scream "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Of course, I do that only in my head. Because this person who loves to name drop is my supervisor.
Digg!

0 tried to make D happier: