Pin It

we eyeball things, that's our talent

I love cooking. I’ve loved cooking since I was a little girl trying to make Adobo (the Filipino dish not the Spanish one) for the Colonel who I thought would love me if not look at me more if he enjoyed my cooking. He didn’t love me more neither did he look at me more unless I did something awfully wrong for him but that didn’t wane my love for cooking.


Right now I am using Journler to work on my blog drafts and compile recipes I’ve cooked and plan to cook. Using this app to compose the next blog entry is very useful but on the other hand, writing recipes isn’t. It’s quite difficult to find recipes even if I can tag and categorize them or use the ala-spotlight search bar. I figured I am 80% online when I’m at home and often telecommute I might as well start a blog on this as well. Something for my own selfish reasons. :D


I’m quite wondering though how to write things that I do originally make because I honestly don’t use measuring cups or spoons. If there is anything I’m good at it’s knowing just by looking if what I’m cooking lacks something or is already perfect. I suppose I can use a measuring spoon... and I write that with a furrow on my forehead.


Anyhoo, accept my apology ahead of time if I will be posting less(er) as I work on a new project... what to name it is yet being figured by me and Kitty Kat. Okay... I lie, she’s doing the figuring out of the name by herself! :D

Digg!

0 tried to make D happier: