Pin It

staying true

I do not normally write people’s names in my posts. I wanted to protect their identity. I felt that if it was done to me I’d feel someone just pulled my pants down in front of everyone. So I usually hide them behind some alias of some sort. And when I do hide them behind an alias most times I myself can’t figure out who am I talking about (yes, that’s one of my oddities).


But right now, I will write of a person and use his real name. After all for every rule, there could always be an exception and I choose him to be the exception. Let me assure you that this person knows I blog, even if he has no clue what the URL is. He knows I am writing of him, even if he doesn’t know what I write about. Why I use his real name is not some enigma. It’s just there can be no other name that can substitute it. Do not get me wrong. I tried to think of a different alias, and even tried to use one of his own but it does not fit rightly on how I view him. There is no harmony and balance achieved unless I use his name.


So that’s the way it’s going to be whenever I will write of him. There will be no other replacement. For his name itself is perfectly suited just the way it is.

Digg!

0 tried to make D happier: