Pin It

the joy of procrastinating

I’m still awake. I’m still procrastinating. On the south side of my bed my suitcase is wide open waiting to eat my clothes and shoes but I can’t convince myself to pack yet for my trip to Manila at 4AM today. I’ll get to it. I’ll pack once I can figure out the right formula to create in this Excel file I am making. I can’t figure the best logical approach to make the right calculation. Tch!


I should pack. I have to go to Manila for 3 days to get my medical referral from the Canadian embassy. I’m getting closer to leaving. Wow... But first I should pack. Before I do that let me check my mail. I have a message from Tanduay Girl on my Facebook account. It’s some YouTube video by Super Mario Brothers. Let's see...


Oh this is the probably the funniest moment of this day...

Digg!

0 tried to make D happier: