Pin It

three years waiting


Finally, Blogger has developed an iOS!

Ever since I started using an iPhone I have been wanting an app that will let me be able to blog. Almost three years ago when I acquired my phone one of the first apps I checked was Blogger to make it much more convenient for me to start an entry and finish it and save drafts to finish when I have more time in my hands. Unfortunately no app can be found. I’ve tried numerous alternative apps but having so many accounts online makes it cumbersome to maintain and even keep up with. Eventually I decided I’ll just wait for the Blogger app optimistic that it won’t take too long of a wait since Blogger is a branch of Gmail.

As I waited my posts started to dwindle. After all, having a job that is tedious and physically draining the least I want to do at the end of my shift is recall what was that idea that popped in my head a few hours ago. My Journler is full of ill composed posts that would probably make my highschool English teacher scratch his head and wonder where he had gone wrong. Sorry! Having an attention span of a five year old, there are numerous posts I start composing on my phone but do not end up finishing.

I’ve just finished downloading the app now. I’ve checked on it and it does not (of course) have the same interface as the full site but it should do for now. Some posts do not reflect in consecutive order. This app has a long way to go. But it will do for now.

0 tried to make D happier: