Pin It

the rocker beat the crooner

David Cook won! By like a million zillion votes more than my choice - David Archuleta. 


Even if little David didn't win there was no question he himself is a winner also. His father is such a bummer though. Reminds me of some people who bummed me today oops... that's for a different entry. I bet he got more bummed because it seemed like his son was to get the title. Nevermind. David A. got his own Ford Hybrid anyway.


David Cook is clearly a great talent also, and when he was moved to tears when Ryan Seacrest told him he was the new American Idol I was touched that he was so overwhelmed. I don't understand why I was crying with him! Hello!?! TV has fried my brains and turned me to mush. 


Enough said. Let's get back to our regular programming. 
Digg!

0 tried to make D happier: