Pin It

nightmares and daymares

I am cranky today. Too much margaritas, karaoke, girls night out with gay friends, and nicotine has resulted to lack of sleep. And that small amount of sleep is worthless because I have been having nightmares the past few dawns which makes me wake up all of a sudden. This dreams are gory and twisted (and in colors too!) where one dream was even my MacBook splitting in half and the rest are death, are prolly the result of too much margaritas.


How I wished it stopped there. When we wake up from a nightmare it should be done. I say should be because when I'm finally awake another set of nightmares or daymares occur. This time it involves flesh and blood and brains and a plethora of doctors and lawyers and family and feuds. 


I miss sleeping. I want to sleep without dreams this time. Just deep sleep that whatever I would dream about would not be remembered. And I miss days without nightmares happening in the flesh. Then again what I'm dealing with right now could be worse. So I ain't gonna complain anymore.

Digg!

0 tried to make D happier: