Pin It

placebo friend

I feel accomplished today. After more than a month of waiting I finally got my new passport. Yip Yip!!!


May not seem much to you, but for someone waiting on moving to Canada this shiny maroon booklet is a treasure. Now all I need to do is wait on my diploma and my transcript. This whole waiting game is quite challenging.


Mr. Lawyer came over and tried to cheer up my bruised ego. He raised his eyebrow when he saw me all mopey after aborting my futile hanky-panky. “May asim ka pa", he jovially pointed out and he added, “Twenty years from now I'd still want to tear off your clothes.“  Erhmmmm... while some people will be flattered by this thought I have grown to dread it after countless times of hearing it. I have a brain you know, and I am quite talented too. The way he said it made me cringe...I feel like a walking love doll and wonder why most men I meet are superficial.


I just wish men would get over female body parts and once in a while (or at least more than once) men would listen to what women want. I was musing about these things when he told me to stop ruining my face by not smiling. I got up and as I walked towards the kitchen Mr. Lawyer gave me the funniest proposal ever.


“Maybe we need to get you your happy pills now D.“ 


Never mind if he always tries to get into my pants, Mr. Lawye has always been a sensible friend when I need one. 


~o~o~o~o~

Update: I had to change my friend's name here so as not to confuse him with another one who has the same name as him. Whatever.

0 tried to make D happier: