Pin It

disorganized D

Traveling is still something that I have yet to master. That's too broad. Packing for traveling is still something that I have yet to master. Either I am too scatter brained or I need lists for me not to forget something when I pack for a trip. I always leave something behind. And it's something that I would need. 


Take for example my previous trip to Boracay. I packed hours in advance while I was still sober just to make sure I don't leave anything behind. I was pretty positive I brought everything and was enjoying this success of finally being able to take with me everything that I brought to Boracay only to receive a text message from Tanduay Babe that I left my favorite bikini. 


I was able to retrieve it when I came back but I badly missed that bikini.  Right now I'm waiting to board my plane to Manila and I realized I left 3 things: my hair brush, my cold medicine, and my shades. How can I possibly leave my hair brush? My hair will be all over and it would tangle up. Thinking of borrowing The Colonel's comb is making me groan. I suppose I can do without my cold medicine but my shades... I'm going to the beach and this is not going to be fun at all. 


I have now started a mental list of places to go so I can get shades but reality hit me...All shops are closed on Good Friday. This is giving me an unshakeable sadness. I try convincing myself that it won't matter but it doesn't really comfort me. I need my happy pills...if I can just find it.

Digg!

0 tried to make D happier: